BECOME A CHAPTER PRESIDENT
What is an alumni chapter president?
As an alumni chapter president, you are the lifeblood of the National Alumni Association. We count on you, to fulfill the mission of our organization and the University. We appreciate your willingness to volunteer and promote the importance of giving back to Xavier.
Alumni chapters are a fun way to bring together people who have a common interest in Xavier and in our mission to create a community that continues long after graduation. Your work, creating events and engagement opportunities for alumni, students, family, and friends helps to create relationships and provide a connection back to Xavier, where it all started. As chapter president, you are part of the mission to support Musketeers who cultivate lives of reflection, compassion and informed action.
Want to join the team? Please submit the interest form and an alumni staff member will reach out to you!
Alumni Chapter President Responsibilities
- Foster alumni involvement through the planning of events, programs, and activities.
- Engage and develop alumni volunteers and leadership.
- Serve as a point of contact for alumni who relocate or live in your community.
- Assist with University events that take place in your area.
- Promote and support the University through:
- Participation in the Annual Fund.
- Assisting the Admissions Office as needed.
Chapter Leadership Team
Each chapter consists of a chapter president, but some chapters establish a leadership team so all the responsibilities don't fall on one person. A leadership team is a valuable resource when planning alumni engagement events and can also provide a succession plan as chapter president terms expire. Want to join your local leadership team? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Chapter President. Please include your name, class year, email address, and phone number. We look forward to working with you!